The newest yacht in our fleet, Mayan Star is a 2015 Bavaria 37′ Cruiser with a fresh, modern look and feel. With twin helms, a large open cockpit, swim deck and ample space below decks, she’s a joy to sail. Like all our yachts she’s fully equipped to provide you with all the comfort and luxury you would expect from one of the Solent’s premier charter companies. With a deep lead keel, she is fast for a cruising yacht yet easy to sail either by a crew or shorthanded.
Photos & Specification
Mayan Star has all the modern touches you’d expect. With a Raymarine chart plotter and instruments in the cockpit with instruments at the chart table, Webasto heating, spacious galley with a decent sized fridge and very useable oven with twin burner hob. Large spacious cabins with plenty of storage, she’s got a fresh, light airy feel internally. With a high level specification, Mayan Star will give you effortless cruising between marinas. Also equipped with an electric Windlass, she’s also more than happy spending the night at anchor.
Coded for 8 in accordance with the MCA code of practice to operate within 60 miles of a safe haven.
- 3 double cabins
- Two single side berths in saloon
- Webasto diesel central heating system
- One heads compartment with basin, toilet and mirror
- Pressurised hot & cold water system
- Compact galley, 2 ring cooker with oven, 12v fridge
- 29 hp Volvo Penta diesel engine with saildrive
- VHF radio with DSC
- LED lighting throughout
- Furling head sail and lazy jacks on main
- Wheel steering
- Colour Raymarine chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data instruments
- CD Stereo
- Swimming ladder and drop-down swimming platform on the stern
- Coded for 8 overnight in accordance with the MCA code of practice to operate within 60 miles of a safe haven
Mayan Star is our newest yacht and one of the most popular yachts in our fleet. The perfect yacht for hopping from marina to marina, she’ll give you a great sailing experience and is a joy to sail. Not too large, she’s perfect for newly qualified skippers and crew looking to build their confidence in marinas and out in the Solent.
Charter prices for Mayan Star
|PRICES||LOW SEASON (1st November - 31st March)||HIGH SEASON (1st April - 31st October)|
|Week (7 Days)||£1,550.00||£2,250.00|
|Mid-Week (5 Days)||£950.00||£1,275.00|
|Weekend (2 Days)||£950.00||£1,275.00|
|Extra Day (On top of above rates)||£295.00||£395.00|
We would advise ALL our charter customers to ensure they have suitable holiday insurance in-place to cover their yacht charter holiday. Yachtsman’s insurance is available from a variety of souces like Topsail Insurance and can cover things like damage waiver, cancellations and personal effects cover.
Optional Extra Items:
Outboard engine (2.5hp Suzuki) – £10/day
Inflatable tender – £10/day
Childs lifejacket – £FOC (Child weight 15-40kg only)
Low season is from 1st November to 31st March
High season is from 1st April to 31st October
Backup & Support
As you’d expect with Commodore Yachting, not only do we offer you quality first class yachts, but also the backup and support to compliment them. As standard we give comprehensive backup and support with our 24/7 support phone line, ensuring that should the worst happen we are always here to respond to your call immediately.
All our Yachts are covered by Seastart marine breakdown assistance, giving you peace of mind that should the worst happen, we’ve got you covered.
So what are you waiting for? Book-up a yacht and get out there! The adventure starts here!
* Please contact us for details of what qualifications you’ll need. As a minimum we usually require RYA Day Skipper Practical although we appreciate not everyone has paper qualifications, so if you can safely demonstrate your sailing abilities under the watchful eye of our Chief Instructor, then we are happy for you to charter our vessels subject to a satisfactory deposit being paid.