The perfect choice for bareboat and skippered charter in the Solent and further afield, Emerald Star is one of our matched 2003 model year 44′ Bavaria yachts (Sister yacht to Adelaide Star). One of two of the largest yachts we have, Emerald Star is also the perfect choice for those longer passages down to Weymouth or Portland, as well as for sailing along the South Coast of England, Channels Islands and Northern France.
Photos & Specification
Emerald Star is the perfect choice for a family holiday or weekend charter in the Solent or further afield. She’s more than capable of crossing the English Channel and going further afield for that all important stop off in Cherbourg or the Channel islands! Roomy enough for a crew to relax in comfort above and below decks, you’ll find her sea-keeping and user-friendly nature a joy to sail on your next charter!
Coded for 12 in accordance with the MCA code of practice to operate within 60 miles of a safe haven.
- 4 double cabins
- Two single side berths in saloon
- Webasto diesel central heating system
- Two heads compartment with basin, toilet and mirror
- Pressurised hot & cold water system
- Compact galley, 2 ring cooker with oven, 12v fridge
- 55 hp Volvo Penta diesel engine with saildrive
- VHF radio with DSC
- LED lighting throughout
- Furling head sail and lazy jacks on main
- Twin Wheel steering
- Colour Raymarine chart plotter
- Raymarine ST60 tri-data instruments
- CD Stereo
- Swimming ladder on the stern
- Coded for 12 overnight in accordance with the MCA code of practice to operate within 60 miles of a safe haven
A favourite with charterers and RYA sailing school students, Emerald Star is fully equipped to provide you with all the comfort and luxury you would expect from one of the Solent’s premier charter companies. She easily adapts to sleep up to 12 in 4 double cabins and 2 saloon single side berths.
Charter prices for Emerald Star
|PRICES||LOW SEASON (1st November - 31st March)||HIGH SEASON (1st April - 31st October)|
|Week (7 Days)||£1,750.00||£2,850.00|
|Mid-Week (5 Days)||£1,250.00||£1,575.00|
|Weekend (2 Days)||£1,250.00||£1,575.00|
|Extra Day (On top of above rates)||£350.00||£475.00|
Optional Extra Items:
Outboard engine (2.5hp Suzuki) – £10/day
Inflatable tender – £10/day
Childs lifejacket – £FOC (Child weight 15-40kg only)
Low season is from 1st November to 31st March
High season is from 1st April to 31st October
Backup & Support
As you’d expect with Commodore Yachting, not only do we offer you quality first class yachts, but also the backup and support to compliment them. As standard we give comprehensive backup and support with our 24/7 support phone line, ensuring that should the worst happen we are always here to respond to your call immediately.
All our Yachts are covered by Seastart marine breakdown assistance, giving you peace of mind that should the worst happen, we’ve got you covered.
So what are you waiting for? Book-up a yacht and get out there! The adventure starts here!
* Please contact us for details of what qualifications you’ll need. As a minimum we usually require RYA Day Skipper Practical although we appreciate not everyone has paper qualifications, so if you can safely demonstrate your sailing abilities under the watchful eye of our Chief Instructor, then we are happy for you to charter our vessels subject to a satisfactory deposit being paid.