Chartering - how to get out on the water for less!
Chartering is still the cheapest and hassle free way to get out on the water.
5 ways to go sailing for less:
1. Book 6 months or more in advance, we offer a 10% discount for bookings made in advance.
2. Book more than one charter a year for a 10% discount off each charter.
3. Take advantaage of Special Offers – you can save 20% on December, January and February charters on our Bavaria 36.
4. Book a Standby charter and save 20%. Pay for a discounted charter in advance and we will contact you when a yacht is available. This is a massive money saving option if you are flexible and is available on any yacht!
5. Book a 5 day Monday to Friday charter and sail for a full 5 days for the same price as a weekend.
Why charter in the Solent?
- Easily accessible by road and rail
- Sheltered sailing with endless ports, harbours and anchorages all within a few hours sailing from our Portsmouth Harbour base
- No antifouling, maintenance or berthing fees – just turn up and sail on one of our modern yachts
- Sail in the sheltered waters of the Solent, along the South Coast or across the Channel to France and the Channel Islands