About This Course
Combine On-line Day Skipper or Yachtmaster Theory course with Classroom learning with this combined RYA Theory Course.
You can now combine study in the comfort of your own home or office with a classroom course. We are offering a combined on-line and classroom RYA Day Skipper or Yachtmaster theory course. Log onto the on-line theory course and receive your course materials for study at your own pace at home. You can also attend a two day RYA theory course at our classroom at Gosport Marina. You will receive full tutor support with an experienced RYA instructors for your home study. For further information about on-line Day Skipper and Yachtmaster theory courses click here.
Course fee: £425.00 for which includes:
- RYA Course materials including training charts, training almanac, course study book and RYA certificate when you pass.
- Free plotter and divider set for Day Skipper courses ²
- Two day classroom based theory course to get you started or to iron out any problems
- Your personal tutor who will give you on-line, skype and telephone support.
- Option to retake the course until you pass!
- You have 6 months to finish the course. This can be extended for a fee of £30 if required
- £30 off second course for 2 people working together ³
- If you are studying on-line through another school you can still attend this two day course for a fee of £175.00
- On-line course delivered by Navathome.com, an RYA recognised training centre specialising in online training
I have just (successfully!) attended the Shorebased Theory element of Day Skipper
I would like to personally thank and recognise the excellent instructional style of Simon.
His whole approach was a skillful blend of instruction as well as developmental ‘teaching’. His approach is
based on deep knowledge and experience and he was keen to promote good judgement, rather than just impart facts.
As a leader he has shown the great skill of balancing the competence and commitment needs in his group-but also aligned to individual learning styles. The overall effect on all of us was to was a growing confidence in the topics and an excitement in Yachting. I am most impressed.
Thank you very much Commodore!
Adrian – November 2014