*After the success of our 2016 cruise in company we will be adding more dates for 2017*
May 15th – 19th – we still have availability from £965.00 for a full 5 day Monday to Friday charter (join boat Sunday evening) on an 8 berth boat.
If you are a new Day Skipper and are still waiting to take the plunge and ‘go it alone’ this is your chance. We are planning a series of Cruise in Company charters. Just choose a yacht from the fleet and we will do the rest.
- Passage plans sent in advance to enable you to do some pre charter preparation
- Passage planning session in our classroom before departure
- Our lead boat will provide support and assist with berthing
- Bite size seminars on topics such as man overboard recovery, secondary ports, AIS and more…
There will be a lead boat to provide support, skippered by one of our experienced instructors. Cabins will also be available on the lead boat for anyone prefering not to skipper for themselves.
Our next Cruise in Company will be
‘Needles Challenge’ May 15th – 19th
Set Sail west towards Yarmouth on the Isle of Wight on the first day. From here it will be easy to catch the tide to exit the needles on Tuesday. With a lunch stop at anchor en route, the next stop will be the magnificant Poole Bay and an overnight stop in the harbour. From then on the itinerary will be dependent on tides and weather and drawn up over a pint overlooking Poole Quay! On Friday the flotilla will head back to Gosport. Remember if two or more boats are within sight of each other they are deemed to be racing so be prepared for some smart sail trimming and skillful tacking on the way back to Gosport!
So if you are new to chartering or more experienced and just fancy getting out on the water and making new friends you can find more information on our website
We are planning a series of weekend and longer cruises in company throughout 2016.
- Meet other skippers and crews
- Solent Weekends, South Coast and Channel Cruises
- Charter for the first time or gain experience chartering further afield
- Option to join lead boat on a cabin basis
- Skipper briefings, passage planning and training seminars
Choose any yacht from the fleet and we will guide you on these special flotilla charters. Ideal for new skippers or anyone wishing to gain experience