Best Prices guaranteed – we will price match your Solent yacht charter offer!*
Commodore Yachting recommend this spacious yacht for bareboat or skippered charter. This yacht is ideal for sailing in the Solent as well as along the south coast of England, Channel Islands and Northern France. This Bavaria 44 has a spacious cockpit with dining table and twin helms. Well equipped for both corporate charter, Solent and Cross Channel sailing and sailing holidays. Below decks are 4 cabins providing 8 berths with 2 further berths in the saloon. There are also 2 heads, one with a shower. Adelaide Star has NEW SAILS for 2017.
We offer the following options for your yacht charter :
- 7 day charter – 1800hrs on first day – 1600hrs on last day
- 5 day (mid week) charter – 1800hrs Sunday – 1600hrs Friday
- Weekend charter – 1800hrs Friday – 1600hrs Sunday
- Our charter options enable you to gain almost a whole extra day when compared to some other charter companies
We operate all year round – all our boats have Webasto heating!
- All boats come with a full tank of fuel, you only pay for what you use
- Free gas
- Free electricity credit Gosport Marina
- Free secure parking space at Gosport Marina for the duration of your charter
- Discounted secure parking for extra cars (free public parking nearby)