This Bavaria yacht is the perfect choice for Solent Yacht Charter
This 2015 Bavaria 37 has been tremendously successful during her debut season. Named ‘Mayan Star’, inspired by our love of Mexico and as a reminder of the iconic Mayan calendar, this beautiful yacht heralds a ‘new beginning’ with the optimism and dreams this brings to us all. We hope that you will realise your own personal dreams by sailing on board this beautiful yacht.
This Bavaria 37 is fully equipped to provide you with all the comfort and luxury you would expect from one of the Solent’s premier charter companies. Easily sailed by 2 people yet spacious enough to accommodate 8 in 3 double cabins and saloon. Coded for 8 in accordance with the MCA code of practice to operate within 60 miles of a safe haven. This boat has all the toys, electric windlass, lazy jacks, sprayhood, cockpit table and chartplotter.
We operate all year round
- All boats come with a full tank of fuel, you only pay for what you use
- You can join the boat on Sunday evening for Monday to Friday charters and handback by 4pm on Friday afternoon enabling you to gain almost a whole extra day when compared to some other charter companies
- Free gas
- Free electricity credit Gosport Marina
- One free secure parking space at Gosport Marina for the duration of your charter
- Discounted secure parking for extra cars (free public parking nearby)